Read on to catch up with unknown trivia about Agar Tum Na Hote actress Simaran Kaur.
Submitted by Riddhi Vyas on Tue, 04/19/2022 – 18:42
MUMBAI: Agar Tum Na Hote fame Simaran Kaur is a renowned Hindi television actress and one of the most talented and beautiful artists in the television industry.
She became a household name with her role of Niyati Mishra in Zee TV’S serial Agar Tum Na Hote. Her performance in the show was highly appreciated by both viewers and critics.
Read on for some interesting facts about her personal and professional life.
1.Simaran celebrates her birthday on 14 March. She is an only child. Her family comprises of her mom, dad and her. She has an extended family with whom she shares a cordial relationship. She is pampered by all.
2.She loves studying. She scored 95% in HSC at Mater Dei School, Delhi. When she was 10 years old, she lent her voice to the cartoon character of Nobita from Doremon.
3. She started college at Jesus and Mary College, Delhi University. During the first year of college, she shifted to Mumbai and worked in a lot of shows like Agniphera. Simultaneously, she finished her graduation.
4. Studying and shooting at the same time was the biggest challenge for her. Because she belongs to Delhi, shifting to Mumbai was a challenge, but she worked hard.
5.She is a foodie. She loves eating North Indian, Chinese, and Mughlai cuisines and chaat and momos.
6.Her favourite colour is different shades of pink. She loves wearing evening dresses like gowns, short dresses, denims, and pyjamas.
7. She is not brand conscious. She is shopaholic and enjoys both street and mall shopping.
8. She loves travelling. When she is free, she goes to Marine Drive or Lonavala, but going to Disneyland or Orlando is a dream of hers.
9. She is fitness freak. She believes that one should eat whatever one likes but burn the calories. She dances abd exercises in order to keep fit. She also drinks a lot of water to keep her skin glowing. And she loves to go natural. She believes less is more with regard to using makeup. She hardly takes 10 minutes to get ready on the set. But yes, she uses BB cream and lip balm to look gorgeous.
10. Her favourite actors are Shah Rukh Khan, Ranveer Singh, Kajol, and Shraddha Kapoor.
Stay tuned for more news from the entertainment industry.