- DNA Exclusive: Punjab vs Delhi vs Haryana in Tajinder Pal Singh Bagga’s arrest saga
- Powerful explosion damages hotel in Cuban capital, Watch
- Shashi Tharoor turns poet again for Kochi Airport’s ‘egg water dosa’, read his VIRAL tweet
- Sourav Ganguly hosts Amit Shah for dinner at his Kolkata residence, guess what was served
- ‘Congress ‘beta’ is wrong’: BJP slams Rahul Gandhi for doing politics over Covid-19 deaths
Bollywood star Ranveer Singh was in stands to watch the match between Gujarat Titans and Mumbai Indians
It was a lovely sight to watch when Rohit Sharma played a flick to mid-wicket boundary for a six.
Why was it so lovely? For two reasons. One, Rohit has been out for form in IPL 2022, with just 1 fifty in 9 games. With runs flowing from his bat now, MI and India fans cannot be happier.
Two, bollywood star Ranveer Singh was in stands to watch the match and he being a big Rohit Sharma fan could not keep his calm and started celebrating every boundary that Rohit scored.
— Mumbai Indians (@mipaltan) May 6, 2022
Ranveer was not behaving like a big star but a fanboy in the stands.
Check out this moment below, when Ranveer celebrated the Rohit six on the leg side:
— Hitman_ (@rohitfanclub45) May 6, 2022
Earlier, Gujarat Titans captain Hardik Pandya won the toss and opted to bowl first.
GT played the same team while MI opted for one change, bringing in M Ashwin in place of Hrithik Shokeen.