The results of the ICSE, Class10, 2022 examination will be declared on July 17, 2022 (Sunday) at 5pm, said the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE) on Saturday.
Issuing a press release, the board said, “The results of the ICSE Year 2022 Examination will be made available on the CAREERS Portal of the CISCE, on its website and through SMS.
The schools can access the results by logging into the CAREERS Portal of the CISCE using the Principal’s login ID and password.
Steps to be followed for accessing results on the CAREERS Portal:
1. On logging into the CAREERS portal, click on the tile ‘Semester 2 Examination’.
2. On the Menu Bar, click on ‘ICSE’ for accessing the ICSE Year 2022 Examination Results.
3. From the ICSE menu, click on ‘Reports’.
4. Click on ‘Result Tabulation’ to View / Print the School’s Result Tabulation.
5. Click on the ‘Comparison Table’ to View / Print the same. In case of any doubt, the schools can contact the CISCE helpdesk at [email protected] or call 1800-203-2414.
Individual candidates can access the results by visiting the CISCE’s website – www.cisce.org Steps to be followed for accessing results on CISCE’s website:
1. On the home page of the CISCE’s website, click on the link for results.
2. For accessing the ICSE Year 2022 Examination results, candidates must select ICSE, from the Course option.
3. Next, the candidates need to enter their Unique ID, Index No. and CAPTCHA as shown on the screen.
4. The instructions to view the results are provided on the results web page. The user may follow the same.
“For the computation of the ICSE examination results, equal weightage has been given to both the Semester 1 and Semester 2 Examinations. The marks of Semester 1, Semester 2 and the Project (Internal Assessment) have been added to arrive at the final marks in each of the subjects and papers,” the press release stated.
For the first time in the history of the board, the CISCE conducted two examinations in a single examination year. While semester one examination were held in November-December, 2021, the second semester exams were held in April-May, 2022 for both class 10 and class 12.
“Candidates who were registered and confirmed to appear for the class 10 required to appear for both semester examinations to qualify for grant of certification for the class 10 exam. Therefore, the results of candidates who did not appear for either Semester 1 or Semester 2 Examinations as a whole, will be marked ABSENT and their results will not be declared,” the board stated.