Everything you need to know about Indian Navy Day 2022, with phrases for WhatsApp and Facebook status.
Every year on 4th December, the Indian Navy commemorates the commencement of Operation Trident against Pakistan during the Indo-Pak War. The Indian Navy organised the night strike on December 4-5, 1971.
The day is observed to acknowledge and appreciate the Indian Navy’s achievements and involvement in the country. The Indian Navy protects national interests above, on, and beneath the ocean’s surface with its three-dimensional capabilities and well-balanced force.
ABOUT NAVY DAY
The Chief of the Naval Staff directs Indian Navy operations and administrative management from the Ministry of Defence’s integrated Headquarters. The Indian Navy is the maritime arm of the Indian Armed Forces, with the President of India as its commander in chief.
The “Father of the Indian Navy,” Maratha monarch Chhatrapati Shivaji Bhosle, is the creator of the country’s naval force.
- A country may be free if men defend it with love for the country in their hearts. Congratulations on Indian Navy Day!
- Let us celebrate the nation on Navy Day with freedom in our thoughts and words, pride in our hearts, and memories in our souls!!
- A country may be accessible if it has heroes defending it who care about the country. Congratulations on Indian Navy Day!
- We are protected because our Navy is watching over us at all times.
- On Indian Navy Day, we salute our armed forces and extend our warmest wishes.
- Let’s celebrate Indian Navy Day by complimenting all mariners for their bravery, dedication, and patriotism.
What is the significance of Indian Navy Day?
India observes Navy Day on 4 December.
What is the day’s significance?
The day’s purpose is to recognise and commemorate the Indian Navy’s role in ‘Operation Trident during the 1971 Indo-Pak War.
Disclaimer Statement: This content is authored by an external agency. The views expressed here are that of the respective authors/ entities and do not represent the views of Economic Times (ET). ET does not guarantee, vouch for or endorse any of its contents nor is responsible for them in any manner whatsoever. Please take all steps necessary to ascertain that any information and content provided is correct, updated, and verified. ET hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, relating to the report and any content therein.
Download The Economic Times News App to get Daily Market Updates & Live Business News.